Any girl can buy beautiful, long, thick and fluffy mink hair. The secret to a clear and expressive vision is not genetics or the use of expensive makeup from a well-known brand. It is enough to contact the beauty salon for mink hair extensions: the masters will offer you mink, sable or silk. This procedure is also easy to do at home. You will become the owner of such mink hair for head or eyelashes, which previously did not even dare to dream.
When you are planning to visit a beauty salon to create a spectacular appearance or place an order through a mink hair wholesale online store, buying all the necessary tools and tools for such a procedure, you need to decide on the material. Each option has its own advantages, distinct characteristics and can be used in different situations. It is necessary to understand what material is better to prefer.
Features mink construction
Mink hair was so named because they are very similar in appearance to mink wool. The Mink building is very popular with the fair sex. Its main features are as follows:
- During the manufacture of mink hair Special ingredients are added to the main ingredient which creates a matte effect.
- The material is resistant to water ingress, temperature changes, and a significant period of wear. You can lead a family life: go to the pool or sauna, go to the beach, without worrying about the fact that after such an event you will have to immediately contact the master for correction.
- These hairs are thicker than other species, so girls with their own thick eyelashes can afford this extension.
- Mink eyelashes make it look like you just did your eyes, so they are preferable for girls who have quite voluminous hair.
- Its main difference – deep black color. If the natural hair is a lighter shade, it needs to be dyed black so that the lashes look natural after the procedure.
It is not recommended to carry out such a buildup for girls who have thin and weak eyelashes, since under a large weight of “sable” their own hair will be subject to a serious load and can quickly fall out.
What kind of material do you prefer?
Make the final choice of material for hair extensions will help recommendations to take mink hairs:
- Assess the condition of your eyelashes. If they are thin and weak then you should opt for silk. If your natural hair is quite thick, then you can safely use mink. Although it is thicker, it does not hurt the eyelashes.
- Decide what purpose you are building the artificial hair for. Silk fabrics are best suited for everyday wear, for a festive or special occasion – a mink or sable.
- Analyze your activity. If you can’t imagine your life without a visit to the pool, sauna or bath, then it’s best to refrain from stretching silk.
- Choose the technique that will be used to build – for example, will it be a descending process or beam, and the effect you are looking to achieve as a result.