Welcome coffee lover! Did you know that each bean has 800 different volatile aromas, which is why we love the smell of coffee so much first thing in the morning?
Tea and coffee are the most popular beverages in the world, respectively. But maybe you already knew. In this article we will take a closer look at the best coffee beans and their benefits and you can find the best coffee beans wholesale online to receive, so that you can become a little more familiar with this great drink that the earth provides us. Keep reading!
The most important thing to know
- In this article we will tell you a little about the most popular coffee beans from the regions of Latin America. Coffee beans have more than 700 volatile compounds and sensory properties, which is why we find them so appetizing, just like a good wine!
- Contrary to popular belief that coffee is harmful to health, it has been found to have multiple benefits for the body, providing vitamin B3 and potassium, among other beneficial substances.
- To prepare the coffee you will first need to grind the beans and you can do this with the help of a coffee machine, grinder or blender. Here’s what you need to know to make coffee at home professionally!
Shopping guide: what you need to know about coffee beans
If you are going to buy a packet of coffee beans for your daily life, it is important that you know the most important aspects of this product. Here are the most important facts you need to know, as well as the questions most commonly asked by users.
What are the advantages of buying coffee beans?
You are probably wondering if it is better to buy coffee beans or why not just buy ground coffee. To answer your doubts, here are some advantages and disadvantages:
- It allows you to appreciate a unique flavor
- It retains its natural properties longer
- It has a great aroma
- You can grind an amount according to your personal taste
- Learn about the roasting process of the particular bean
Where does the coffee bean come from and how is it processed?
The coffee bean is obtained from the fruit of the coffee tree. The coffee tree (Coffea arabica ) is a shrub of tropical regions, and is the most used for harvesting coffee beans, in fact it represents 75% of world production.
It is very likely that the coffee you buy or are about to buy comes from the humid regions of the Americas such as Brazil (the largest coffee producing country in the world), Colombia, Peru, Guatemala, Mexico.
What are the benefits of coffee beans?
Perhaps it will not surprise you to know that the coffee obtained from the grinding of the beans is of great quality and taste. There are many myths surrounding the consumption of coffee as harmful, and while they may be true in some cases, here are some of the benefits of consuming quality coffee.
- High antioxidant content. Coffee is listed as the largest contributor to total daily antioxidant intake in Norwegian adults and the largest source of antioxidants in Spanish and Italian diet drinks.
- Provides vitamin B3 and potassium.
- It has a direct link to sociology, as drinking around this drink has become popular and is a way to meet people or get close – why not join some coffee chat?
- Improve short-term memory and cognitive performance.